* A wind turbine is a device for converting the kinetic energy in wind into the mechanical energy of a rotating shaft.
* A turbine is a device for converting the energy in a moving fluid into mechanical rotating energy.
* Wind turbines only take velocity or kinetic energy out of the wind. It's only the kinetic energy of the moving air molecules that we can convert to mechanical energy.
* The cost-effectiveness of wind machines is increasing steadily.
* RGJ Power Ltd provides you with many different wind turbines to meet your every need.
Our NEW Service ...
Transform your office, home ...
Weekly, Monthly, One Time ...
Join our newsletter or follow us for up-to-date information.
© 2008 - UK Company No. 07127311